November 15, 2013

under the kitchen moon


What a difference a day makes, sometimes even hours. It takes a busy husband in the kitchen, the aroma of butter, of roasted nuts and a soup boiling on the stove, and all that grumpiness, the uncomfortable taste of being sick, has left the Fishbowl. Tomorrow we're having another studio dinner and after being a bit relucant on the looking-forward-side, I am ready now. Almost. The last bit of sneezing is supposed to leave with the help of a special medicine. A secret remedy from our greengrocer, a radish filled with honey, waiting for me on the kitchen table. We'll see what happens in a while. Wish me luck. I wish you a wonderful weekend instead. Stay warm.




Follow me on F A C E B O O K          on B L O G L O V I N          on T W I T T E R 

No comments:

Post a Comment