November 24, 2013

queen of colors


Not my dishes, but the cake has been so delicious. Divine and chocolatey rich. Not my kitchen at all, the style of a more aged season, but still so very welcoming and warm, while heavy November hail was going down outside. How better can one finish a week, than having a little birthday celebrating with the family. And with great conversations, in places you didn't expect them. This Sunday night, everything in the Fishbowl is calm and friendly. I am feeling tired and happy at once. And ready for the final spurt of calendar designing, starting early tomorrow. Waving from the couch.



Follow me on F A C E B O O K          on B L O G L O V I N          on T W I T T E R 

 

2 comments:

  1. Love that red - waving back from MY couch after a very social weekend, sus

    ReplyDelete
  2. sehr schöne Fotos, feine Stimmung!
    Wünsch Dir eine ebensolche Woche
    x Stefanie

    ReplyDelete