November 17, 2013

queen of colors


And here we are, Sunday again, and it feels like the time is flying by in light speed. Didn't I post a Queen of Colors only a few days ago? But then, no it has been one week, slow and still full with so much stuff, it could have also been two weeks instead. The most memorable thing though, besides that beautiful ring brought by my friend fom Turkey, must have been last night's studio dinner. The event came with the inspiring story of a former collegue of mine, who has followed his secret passion, buying some land in the region of Saale-Unstruut and starting to become a wine maker. In his fourties, he not only had to learn the business from scratch, to top this, he went for making red wine. Something that is very unusual for this area, which is rather known for its steady white ones. And now, three years on, not only do I truly adore his wine, it has already gained a lot of attention. Including a gold medal and points in the Gault & Millau. Congratulations!

So, starting into another week, I wish for all of us to follow that inner voice. Even when it means to begin again. And again. This story is yet another one, proving it'll be worth it. As long as we don't forget to dance. Of course.


P.S. The secret remedy from last post, actually no secret but black radish with honey, has worked miracously good. The coughing has almost completely left the Fishbowl.




Follow me on F A C E B O O K          on B L O G L O V I N          on T W I T T E R 


6 comments:

  1. that sounds just perfect: the dinner, the wine...everything! And just have to tell you that I love that ring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't it pretty. it is not bad to have a good friend, owning a shop for precious things ;)

      Delete
  2. I love the colors you have captured, and the encouragement to dare to begin again! Happy week to you, glad the miracle radish cure worked...
    -sus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much. though it is really grey these days in berlin, I love that all that blue popped up. and for the radish, I have just bought another one, to get the rest of nasty out of my system!

      Delete
  3. hmmmm! just posted here and then pushed the wrong button...
    wanted to write and already wrote :) that i love these stories. they inspire and comfort me at the same time. and i am happy you remind us about our inner voice.

    and and and...id love to taste some of his red wine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see a meal together, one day, is inevitable. a table set somewhere in this wild word. a table with wine, soup and fresh oranges. what do you think? hugs from berlin.

      Delete