November 03, 2013

queen of colors


An attempt to sort out this week's stories, and there way many of them, basically by taking the color out and leaving the bones. Even then, all in all a bit overwhelming, don't you think. I am still digesting all the fresh impressions. And smiling, on top. I wish you a good start into your next adventures by tomorrow, my lovely readers. Good night from the Fishbowl, for now.




Follow me on F A C E B O O K          on B L O G L O V I N          on T W I T T E R 


 

8 comments:

  1. oh, congratulations!!! that is your sister's baby, no? xxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is, her baby girl. thank you so much. what a week, I tell you... hopefully your riding high too! xx

      Delete
  2. Love these all esp. the first - rings? black and white elegance.
    -sus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you susan. the first picture shows indian bracelets in the shop of a dear friend. I was there to shoot pictures for her website. have a great week!

      Delete
  3. Congatulations lovely "Auntie" from me too. I like the vibe of monochromatic pictures a lot! Have a gret week and injoy all the new impressions...
    x, Ria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, ria! I hope things are a bit brighter on your side. no more heartbreaking drama. love and greetings from berlin!

      Delete
  4. removing the colors always makes me see many more details.
    congratulations auntie!
    hugs to you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, I needed to remove that, as it was too much of the good stuff. too bright and too colorful. thank you, auntie is happy here! hugs back to you.

      Delete