November 26, 2013

on the messy part of being a painter


The Fishbowl isn't a pretty sight today. Maybe that's a bit exaggerated, but there are definitely some nasty parts here and there. Abandoned fruits, plants in deep need of a nice talk and a little regular watering, while the corner of the studio accommodates impressive piles of printing materials. I am still happy though. Happy to ignore the chaos, while celebrating the last watercolors for the calendar. Finally, I am almost there. Two more days of taking photographs and putting in text, some hours off printing and I can release the pretty baby. So far, I really like what I see. And  you will see it by Friday. From Friday on, the calendar will be available through the Takeaway-Art-Shop, directly in the Fishbowl and through some other nice places. More informations will come with the release. I'd rather get back into swing, to avoid any more delays. I am too excited to show you. Have an elegant and joyful night for now.




Follow me on F A C E B O O K          on B L O G L O V I N          on T W I T T E R 

3 comments:

  1. I love the first picture with the shadows, so clever! And I can't wait, is it friday already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the club, my house is a terrible mess, but i forced myself not to clean it today but to just chill out in stead (hmmm baking 6 loafs of bread and 20 cinnamon and chocolate buns, my life as a small scale baker started!)

    the girl has such beautiful green eyes and gaze. i wonder who she is...

    ReplyDelete