November 01, 2013

november calendar

"november" drawing by annton beate schmidt

Looks like I am a lot into yellow currently, the calendar pages at least, they do have a lot of them. That is Fall what does; to cover us in yellow. Maybe it is a little trick by Mother Nature, to get us smoothly right into the darker season. I don't mind, as long as there is enough candle light, tea and chocolate. And a glass of dark brown rum too. So here it is, the next to last calendar page for this year. You know the trick already; choose the right size for you, download it and get your printer running. We're awaiting very dear guests in the Fishbowl over the weekend, and there will be more work on the calendar for 2014. As I have hinted already, this time it will be a complete calendar, fully twelve months, all wrapped up and available directly in the Fishbowl or via the Takeaway-Art-Shop. If you like a piece like that, stay tuned over the next days.

Enough for today, the couch is waiting and the husband too.





Follow me on F A C E B O O K          on B L O G L O V I N          on T W I T T E R 

No comments:

Post a Comment