November 30, 2013

a calendar's birth


It has been a journey, the making of the 2014 calendar of the Fishbowl. I have been working so many hours on it, so many more than I would have ever anticipated, it between it felt like it will never come to an end. Let alone all that being sick and down, which made things even more slow. But, drumroll please, the 2014 calendar. Twelve little stories from the life of a painteress. What do you think? I pretty much like it and though it had been such a ride, I am a bit proud I've made it through.

From now on, you can purchase the 12 pages directly at Atelier Schmidt, online over the Takeaway-Art-Shop and last, but not least at all, at my lovely friend's store Bazara.

I am off to celebrate a little, wishing you a wonderful weekend.





Follow me on F A C E B O O K          on B L O G L O V I N          on T W I T T E R 






2 comments:

  1. congratulations. that's quite the achievement. it looks great xxoo

    ReplyDelete