October 15, 2013

some inverted panorama

"pipi drawing" by celine schroeder

Due to a little lack of exciting views, this is what I am looking at while typing this post. The big metall wall covered with all the tiny things that mean something to me. I am having a bit of an ugly day today. One of those days, when you start questioning all that you have been sure about, when it rains outside and the inside gets wet, and when you desperately feel like hiding under a duvet, only to find out, it is not any brighter under there. Of course not. These days happen, I know, but after all the reds and the orange on Sunday, those muted tones hurt even a bit more. And looking at that rusty old wall, with all its bits and pieces, has helped so many, many times before. Grey moments need to be digested, like the sunny and colorful ones. So I am leaving you with a bit of my silence and a big chunk of chocolate, for starters. Tomorrow I will be back, and I will bring something with me; all new and fresh Fall prints for my little printshop. Sweet dreams to you.



Follow me on F A C E B O O K          on B L O G L O V I N          on T W I T T E R


 

4 comments:

  1. oh, I know those days. they happen when it's sunny and bright outside, too, which almost makes it worse. thinking of you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe you might be right; being grumpy and miserable works better in the rain xxxx

      Delete
  2. I hope you have a better day today, you describe those feelings so well and every time you have the perfect pictures to go with it! You should make a book, a big book of about mood and with your pictures really large in it, I can already see it!
    (and wow, I'm on your inspiration board...pffff, thanks, your card is in my studio as well!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course are you on my inspiration board. no work without some Pipi. ha.! thank you so much for the picture compliments. I should consider your idea. have a good night. greetings from berlin!

      Delete