October 27, 2013

queen of colors


Brown with mountains of gold; this  has been a surprising week. Intensive work on the Fishbowl calendar for next year, dog training hours for early birds, annother amazing studio dinner with Brussel Sprout Capucchino and Crème Brûlée to die for and last, but not least, the arrival of my first niece. Miss F looks like the Sweetest already. Welcome to the family Little One, and congratulations to my sister and my brother-in-law on the arrival of their beautiful daughter. We couldn't be dancing more around here. I am tired, but very happy tonight. Life is good. I wish for you, to find fine and shiny details over next week as well.



Follow me on F A C E B O O K          on B L O G L O V I N          on T W I T T E R 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Autumn colours! Screams for Apple Pie! xx

    ReplyDelete