October 04, 2013

october calendar

"october" drawing by annton beate schmidt

Hopefully you don't think, I am growing a nasty habit here; the habit of coming out too late with the monthly calendar page. But with me being sick last month, October came with an unpleasant computer hickup, that needed fixing first. Don't you just hate those things; they almost make me jump out of my skin and pull my hair. You're absolutely welcome to call me Mrs. Superimpatient, once in a while. The sun is back now, the most beautiful Fall light dancing around the Fishbowl. The studio, the kitchen, places to sit and watch another season moving in. And to catch that moment and celebrate it, here we go, for you to download the new calemdar page. October it is, and with that the promise to be back on track, plus a nice surprise by the end of the month. Have a great weekend and let those dragons fly.

Follow me on F A C E B O O K          on B L O G L O V I N          on T W I T T E R 

1 comment:

  1. the words you share on this calendar are wonderful and mysterious

    ReplyDelete