October 25, 2013

another year's talk


Little peeks of what is currently going on in the Fishbowl. Besides tons of paperwork and errands to run, a little bit too much of it for my taste, I am busy working on a calendar for 2014. It was so much fun to draw and to design the calendar pages during this year, that I've decided to make a propper calendar for next year. Twelve sparkling new sites (November and December of this year, will of course, get the usual download print), plus an extra cover page, all wrapped up in a nice box and ready to be sent out, hopefully by next weekend. So, for the next hours, it will be more tiny puddles, running watercolor and, so much I can promise, one or the other green. Have a nice night and don't forget to dance.





Follow me on F A C E B O O K          on B L O G L O V I N          on T W I T T E R 

 

5 comments:

  1. I agree with Petra, sounds just great! please show us some pages when you are done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Petra, sounds just great! please show us some pages when you are done!

    ReplyDelete