September 09, 2013

queen of colors


Last week looks much brighter in pictures, than it actually felt. In fact, I did spent most of the time on the couch, being sick, but even that appears all green and fresh. Obviously, we really tend to forget about the good stuff more easily, than about all those sticks and stones along the way. What I definitely won't forget, is how the week had started. Our guest, serving us a cocktail she came up with, and which she had named to remember our time together, in a New Zealand backpacker. It for sure matched those times perfectely; all bright, fun and with a lot of headaches in the end. Well, maybe we should have left the last round on this out. To a great and colorful week from the Fishbowl, to you guys. Fall has arrvied in Berlin and I am surprised about how much I like it.



Follow me on F A C E B O O K          on B L O G L O V I N          on T W I T T E R 

1 comment:

  1. hmmm, it does look fresh indeed :) hope this week will be better for you xxx

    ReplyDelete