September 22, 2013

queen of colors


It is Election Sunday in Germany and they say, much more people than expected, are lining up to put in their vote. I like the sound of this. Maybe we haven't entirely lost the interest in our surroundings, maybe the last meters of the campaign have simply triggered some kind of sporty ambition, but this is not for me to decide. The fact, that people do vote, is a good start. No matter the outcome. For the rest, we will know more about this tonight, I guess.

Looking at the collection for this week's Queen of Colors, please be assured, it has nothing to do with my political preferences. Hell no. It is more about Fall, obviously pushing it, about greetings from India, still about the little family project I am working on and which I hope to finish by tomorrow, and last but not least, it is about the best vegan cookies I have ever eaten. And that coming from me, a so not vegan food enthusiat. Thank you, dear neighbor, you have definitely inspired me, to try out more from this department. Well, we all probably should, try out more new things. Therefor, I wish you an adventurous and exciting week ahead.


Follow me on F A C E B O O K          on B L O G L O V I N          on T W I T T E R

 

4 comments:

  1. ha, another four years with Angie, no? what do you think about that? happy monday xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, what do you guess ;-) hope your week started fine! xx

      Delete
  2. I'm glad that the voting is over, even here in Holland the last 3 weeks it was all about germany voting ;/ I'm very curious about that painting I see! I love those little figures, I want to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the little figures are done, as you can see in the next post. have a lovely week, dear!

      Delete