September 01, 2013

queen of colors


Who in the world, comes up with the idea of designing toilet paper in blue? I have absolutely no idea. It has been an accidental purchase for the Fishbowl, but as the Bavarian colors are blue and white, and our lovely guest is still around, maybe it has been some friendly greeting sign from the Universe. Besides that, we have arrived in September and I am kind of rubbing my eyes in disbelief. This must have happened, while I was busy with other stuff and suddenly, we're almost in the season of socks and of hot tea. Well, hopefully the next weeks will suprise us with a little more warmth and sunshine, followed by some Golden Fall. Next week to begin with, looks pretty busy. Once again. And tomorrow I will see you, with a sparkling new calendar page. Enjoy your Sunday night, whatever you are up to, and never forget to eat some cake. Or some blueberry pancakes.


Follow me on F A C E B O O K          on B L O G L O V I N          on T W I T T E R 

 

8 comments:

  1. Freue mich schon auf das neue Kalenderblatt. Wie befürchtet, sind die Ferien schon wieder vorbei und wieder nichts mit Berlin...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. das kenne ich, die zeit ist am ende immer irgendwie zu kurz. ich hoffe, dass ich das kalenderblatt morgen endlich posten kann. die angina hat mich zurück...

      Delete
  2. haha, You made me laugh with the blue toiletpaper! But I must say that the 3 picture match perfect with each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. who in the world starts taking pictures of toilet paper and puts them first in a blog post ;) I was slightly worried when I saw this popping up in my reader... xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should be worried, but more about my throat than anything else. and, on top of the color, there are dolphins on that paper. crazy world, right ;-)

      Delete
  4. hey there.
    your busyness almost always sounds just right to me. hope august treated you well. i smell autumn in the air and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh thank you for asking. august has been a box full of surprises; some good, some tricky. a colorful bunch so to say. I am not yet there, in that autumn euphoria, but sooner or later will give into tea and candles and be happy about it.

    ReplyDelete