September 03, 2013

on being late


You're waiting for the calendar page. And yes, you're right. And me, I hate being late or not being able to keep a promise. But sometimes life is not heading the path we've planned. Our guest has left, well, and my nasty throat infection is back. Shivering and fever included. I cannot bring myself to work in the studio. No longer than answering emails and stuff, before it's back to the couch. It looks like I am one of those in-between-season sick women. Annoying. And it looks like, there is nothing else to do, but to sleep. So please take these flowers as an apology. Hopefully tomorrow things look brighter again. I will make it up to you. Scout's honor.


Follow me on F A C E B O O K          on B L O G L O V I N          on T W I T T E R

2 comments:

  1. hope you getting better soon and we can wait, promise...

    ReplyDelete