August 18, 2013

queen of colors


You might have found me posting only little this week; there was simply too much going on. I've visited another great show, with an interesting and touching concept. I wish China (if you happen to be in Berlin, take your chance. It is still on, until the 12th of September!). There were tears, because some very special people, did very special things for me. Thank you so much. Sorry for being so secretive, but you know who you are. There was a garden filled with fruit; good and not so good any more ones. And there where many hours in the studio. Painting and developing new ideas. And it will go on. There will be even more painting and some traveling too. And hopefully, a little more time to take pictures of all that buzz. And now, to a beloved Sunday night routine; cooking dinner with the husband and a good movie later. Wishing you a happy night as well. See you tomorrow.



Follow me on F A C E B O O K          on B L O G L O V I N          on T W I T T E R 

 

5 comments:

  1. Schlaft gut und träumt etwas Schönes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. danke, das habe ich. das mit dem träumen, das weiss ich leider nicht mehr.

      Delete
  2. That is a funny thing: I always worry if I blog to little.... A love the skulls and the last picture, I really like that one. I just thought that we take to little pictures of things we call "bad" or not good and only the very pretty views. But this picture is the interesting one....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always thought, there is a lot of beauty in the ugly. Like flowers fading, for example. I keep them as long, as they don't stink... maybe crazy, but the morbid poetry of things leaving, is something I adore.

      Delete