August 11, 2013

queen of colors


This week leaves me speechless. As speechless as it is possible for me, of course. There have been Openings, a wedding celebration, nights out in bars and not to forget, there was NOBODY in the house. So many conversations, so much inspiration and brand new impressions, this Sunday found me sleeping in until, I am almost too shocked to admit it, until 3 p.m. Can you believe that. Obviously my brain and my heart needed a break. Still filled with all the greatness of this week, I am off to the woods, leaving you with all those reds and the wish for another good one to come. Never stop dreaming. And take an extensive nap, when needed. We will keep it a secret.


Follow me on F A C E B O O K          on B L O G L O V I N          on T W I T T E R 
 

4 comments:

  1. ha, I've been napping almost every afternoon. what does that say about me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. probably, that you had a lot going on lately and that the old jetlag isn't out of your system yet :)

      Delete
  2. in times like that i simply love to surprise myself with waking up at crazy hours like three in the afternoon!
    and indeed you must have needed it, hence well deserved...

    i am working hard too these days, boot camp style :)
    big hug to you, enjoy the forest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. boot camp style sounds pretty intense. wohoo. rock it woman. some changes are going on around here, and I kind of sense, one change never comes alone.
      big hug to you too!

      Delete