August 04, 2013

queen of colors


The only color I could think of this week, was the color of heat. Summer everywhere. We had days, spent in the house completely, somewhere between productive and long naps in the afternoon. There were nights out and long conversations in the backyard. A nice present came from Spain. And Emma, well, she couldn't resist the tiniest chance for a bath. I wish for this summer to last a bit longer. I wish you a wonderful and delicious week.

Follow me on F A C E B O O K          on B L O G L O V I N          on T W I T T E R 

1 comment:

  1. how wonderful they are, those long, hot summer nights. i also wish for it to be long. even more than usual, this year. i fear the winter, slightly. perhaps it will change. usually i long for it, once it is about to come.

    enjoy the color of warmth, of summer...
    hugs

    ReplyDelete