August 10, 2013

NOBODY in the house

piece by NOBODY and annton beate schmidt
We've come a long way; this New York street artist and me, the painteress from the Fishbowl. Knowing each other for ages, online, finally things came together. Finally, we had the chance of meeting eye to eye. Him being on a mission in Berlin, it couldn't get any better. It is just perfect to come from very different angles and actually, still finding similar paths. Especially, that deep passion for what we do and, a strong believe in the power of art. ART IS HIS WEAPON. Boy, was I left with tons of inspiration and with the great feeling of a very special connection. For me as a studio woman, it was simply amazing to watch him start right here, right now and without any hesitation. Making me even feel a bit shy about starting my own thing. What a powerhouse he is, a force of art, so to say. And to top things of, this studio day ended in a little collaboration between the two of us. Thank you Mr. NOBODY. thank you for all the input and the strength. And thank you, for YOU being you.


Follow me on F A C E B O O K          on B L O G L O V I N          on T W I T T E R 

4 comments:

  1. He does look like he has a lot of power! You are a lucky woman to have such a great meeting with someone you just no online, sometimes it just fits... I love the painting with the pink in it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can tell you about his power! yes, sometimes those meetings are such a gift. I am really happy about this!

      Delete
  2. wow, looks like you got some amazing collaborations done. will we see more???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! what will happen, will happen, I guess...

      Delete