July 17, 2013

on calming down busy


I am in love with our backyard these days. Since we've moved into the Fishbowl, it has been one of my favourite features. Especially in summer; all the green, the ever so growing Bamboo plants and Succulents, birds singing and broken light through leaves, although we're in the middle of the city, it feels kind of distant to all its buzzing and a bit mystical too. My perfect place to spend the evening in July. You're most welcome to come over and share a glass of wine.

Follow me    on F A C E B O O K          on B L O G L O V I N          on T W I T T E R

6 comments:

  1. I would love to spend an evening with you at the fishbowl, and what a great bag in the first picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, that bag is great. got it as a present from a friend, to cheer me up. on a not so great day. now it is my reminder of love and laughter.

      Delete
  2. Hallo Annton,

    sorry, das ich momentan so wenig kommentiere. Wir liegen in den letzten Zügen vor den Ferien und alle werden noch mal richtig hysterisch... Herrlich Eurer Berliner Hinterhof. Erinnert mich an das halbe Jahr 1995, das ich in Berlin verbracht habe...
    Sonnige Grüße, Ria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. liebe ria,
      wunderbare ferien, dir und deiner familie!

      Delete
  3. a little piece of green in the city is certainly a gift.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, that is why I cherish it so much, even if it is very little. sending calm backyard vibes!

      Delete