July 10, 2013

more cherries and a little smile

"abstract love" by the tiny fishbowl collection
"a tiny sunday poem" by the tiny fishbowl collection
"swimming" by the tiny fishbowl collection
This morning I have found a nice, little email in my inbox; Society6 has selected one of my prints for their recommendations in their store. It might not be a big deal, but it made me smile and a little proud, as Abstract Love is one of my favourites too. And it is nice, that others like it as well. So, if you're in the mood for a little piece of The Tiny Fishbowl Collection, there is a special sale until Sunday the 14th of July. By clicking on this link, and as I understand, only by that, you'll get directly to the artist promotion. It would be a pleasure meeting you there. To a marvelous Wednesday from Berlin in the sun.


Follow me    on F A C E B O O K          on B L O G L O V I N          on T W I T T E R  

4 comments:

  1. Wow! congratulaions! that is really nice and I hope you are still smiling! I also like that second picture with Emma, you have to look twice and I like that about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, dear. and yes, still smiling... sending sun your way!

      Delete