July 03, 2013

july calendar

drawing "july calendar" by annton beate schmidt

We a had a couple of internet problems in the Fishbowl, therefor the July Calendar comes a bit later, than usual. I am very sorry for the delay.

Delays though, seem a big topic these days. These days of a postphoned season. With all the rain, the storm and a good dose of thunder and lightning, it is a funny thing, but you come to a point, when you'll really appreciate every little bit of sunshine. For me, tending to be an impatient person, maybe this is a good way to practice. Trying to get better in sitting back and accepting things as they are.

So, here I am back, only by waiting until the technical issues were overcome. And here it is, another calendar page for you to download and to print out. Simply click on the link for July, choose a size and print out your little piece of Atelier Schmidt. Oh, there, right now, a little more sun.



Find me on F A C E B O O K          on B L O G L O V I N          on T W I T T E R  

4 comments:

  1. Liebe Annton,

    wie jeden Monat wieder ein wunderbares Stück Kunst. Vielen lieben dank, das Du das hier so freigiebig mit uns teilst!
    Ganz lieben Gruß nach Berlin von Ria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liebe Ria, es macht mir viel Spaß die Kalenderblätter zu entwerfen und mit so nettem Feedback, ist es noch schöner. Ein wunderbares Wochenende für dich!

      Delete
  2. I find technical problems very frustrating;/ and if there's no sun al all, it's even worst, haha! I wish you a nice weekend, with hoefully the promised sun and no problems at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the sun is back, dear, my mood still a bit, well you see in today's post ; ) have a great weekenend!

    ReplyDelete