June 28, 2013

some art, some rain and more technical things

painting by Edward B. Gordon

Yesterday had it all; from a breakfast smoothie in the sun, a smashed toe, a lovely walk through the wood, sudden rain, and finally, a visit to the small, but exquisite show of one of my favourite fellow artists. Edward B. Gordon. It was such a treat to be able to look at his work, face to face so to say. If you happen to be in Berlin, don't miss the show at the gallery Pavlov's Dog.

As the Google Reader is coming to an end by the first of Juli, there are different ways of keeping up to date with what is happening around the studio. If you like to keep going with the Fishbowl, you are most welcome to follow me via Email (the little box on the right side). 

Otherwise, you will find me
 

on F A C E B O O K          on B L O G L O V I N          on T W I T T E R  

It would be such a pleasure to meet you in one of those spaces! 

2 comments:

  1. oh yes, summer in the air! weehooo! lovely!
    that smoothie looks yummy,
    would love to join you for a cupa. or a glassa!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the art. See you on bloglovin until tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete