June 23, 2013

queen of colors


There are not many words needed to explain summer. Even less, to explain my summer in the city; lemons, candles (mosquito bites) and easy food. Little moments of nostalgic flashbacks with photos showing the younger me, which arrived in the mailbox this week, some old fashioned jazz stuff filling up the Fishbowl and that bittersweet longing for those distant islands, I call the home of my heart. This week had me working hard and daydreaming a lot. A delicious combination for a while. There is a bit of change in the air already, but for a little while I like to keep things as they are. I wish you a dreamy Sunday too and tons of yellow and bright energy to rock the upcoming week.


As the Google Reader is coming to an end, if you like to keep going with the Fishbowl find me
on F A C E B O O K          on B L O G L O V I N          on T W I T T E R

6 comments:

  1. i have been falling behind on updates.
    i guess cause there are so many things happening lately.
    and now...
    dear annton,
    happy yellows passionate pinks.
    the arts festival sounds nice, even though it is indeed a shame that most of the visitors are in for other things rather than the art.
    your summer sounds lovely. i wish i could drop by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. one day, maybe, we'll have that coffee in the sun. or awine. have a lot of fun where you are right now. and soak it all in, it is such a wonderful spot to hang out in summer!

      Delete
  2. Dear Annton,
    I´m not the person "wishing others a lot of lemons in their life" (typical German English...) but your yellow summer full with lemon colors look bright and sunny. The picture of you as a child is so very 70ies. I bet I wear the same skirt in this days.
    See you on bloglovin, Ria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as they say:"when live gives you lewmons..." oh yes, and those seventies picture. they always make me smile. maybe it is the extensive use of yellow and orange. have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  3. I dream away with your pictures.....especially the one of the window with the candle....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, dear, as the summer left already with a morning more grey and quite cold. but the memory of saturday will keep me going a little longer. until the next day under that window. have a great week!

      Delete