June 05, 2013

coming up new

It is very early stages and usually I wouldn't talk about new ideas already, but after being done with the Grumpy Man, the painting that had been lingering around the Fishbowl for so so long, I was kind of expecting an unpleasant break. One of these moments in the studio, when you have finished something and you feel rather shy and insecure about the things that might be ahead. It has happened to me so many times and so far, I had never found a way to avoid this condition. This time though, things are very different. It looks like, I simply had been so busy, that I accidentially stopped thinking about that familiar pattern, and suddenly my head seems to overfloat with fresh ideas. Maybe I should keep quiet about this status and not jinx it, but it feels far too good to not celebrate and share it with you.

8 comments:

  1. You won't jinx it, this is one of those rare and wonderful states that we don't get that often, so when it happens it deserves to be shared. Happy creating :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and I have decided too, no jinxing, this is just too pleasant to not share :)

      Delete
  2. how lovely to be full of inspiration and ideas,
    enjoy,
    and live it,
    dance it,
    with strawberries and chaos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dancing already. a little slow downed though, as there is a mean summer cold in my throat, but I will be back to hardrocking soon!

      Delete
  3. funny, our rhythms.
    my 'problem' is the exact opposite. i have a dozen ideas rolling around my head and only two hands. ;) my work is to find focus and pace. and breathe in between.

    enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always kind of envied creative minds like you, but I guess one way or the other, we have to deal with the energy that has been given to us. go with the flow, so to say!

      Delete