May 23, 2013

late nights & the sound of rain

Talking in lyrics seems tempting these days. Half way through the week, I am still working hard to get all those bits and pieces done. The things from my enormous list. Silly me. Late nights in the studio, dirty fingers, making a mess while making soup, making even more mess while thinking too much and a sudden attack by Autumn, in the middle of May. All this would sound so intellectual in a poem, in real life it simply sounds like patience and patience and some dicipline too. Extraordinary ordinary and still, the trickiest field to harvest out there. And therefor, I'll quickly return to that bubble of mine and keep on brushing. See you, after the sun set down or maybe not, but wishing you a wonderful Thursday.

4 comments:

  1. oh you make me want to eat lentils. not sure why it's been so long....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. come on over, there is still some left from last night. I love lentils, but this new combination surprised me too.

      Delete
  2. My day job is taking all of my time right now (late nights working on a project that has nothing to do with drawing and messing around with colours, is this a waste or what?) and I need to be back in my creative bubble, if it doesn't happen soon enough I might have to jump into your bubble as an escape! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're most welcome to my bubble! any time. and I know, that old struggle between day jobs and being an artist; but I still and strongly (not every day though...) it can be the same. keep on rocking woman, I adore your drawings so much!

      Delete