April 22, 2013

queen of colors

A bit late, but last week went too quick, and left with a little bit too much to think about, which means I desperately needed a break yesterday. Now, here I am, already all Monday, looking through seven days of images. And what a surprise. I had expected a lot of green or some fresh yellow, with that lovely springtime making itself comfortable, but it turns out, last week had been all about orange. Though actually nothing drastic has happened, there was quite a bit to digest and to understand. As you know, the week was about postioning and about boundaries, more than anything else. Then there were two, very tempting, opportunities knocking on the door, which will be connected with a lot of patience from our side. Butr hey, the best stuff takes the most of time. There was a bit of anger, which I am fine with by now, and Saturday night, we've finished of this rollercoaster with a marvelous studio dinner. A brand new week lies ahead of us now and I'll wonder is it the Queen of Colors finding me or do I paint the days, with what I need most? Happy Monday to all of you.

4 comments:

  1. beautiful. I love orange. together with yellow my favourite colour. happy monday xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as I am a bit absorbed at the moment, it is a happy friday back xxx

      Delete
  2. I got a new orange cardigan which I got by surprise and there seems to be all dirt of orange over here too! It's Autumn too. So the perfect colour!
    Fingers crossed for the exciting opportunities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, I'd love to see that cardigan! around here the orange is more of a spring explosion ; ) funny how different we interpret things like that. greetings to your autumn, it is beautiful, I know.

      Delete