March 20, 2013

the smile of the snail

I won't say too much about the first picture, as there has been said far enough. I took it simply to explain to myself, why these days are still slow. Maybe this is all wrong. Maybe it is the weather, maybe something completely different, that makes me think about changes, about perspectives and about the people around me, so much lately, while making my way through this week. Step by step. No, this sounds too dramatic. Things are all fine around the Fishbowl. And when I look around, it seems we're all in a bit of a thoughtful mood currently. And then suddenly, I will catch myself, wearing a silent smile, knowing about all the good things in between. These days feel like a tender promise to me and I won't mind to keep this secret sensation for a little longer. To slow, to silent and to very different from the usual me.

5 comments:

  1. sounds like you have the attitude thing down to a t :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @petra the attitude thing? well, my attitude simply says: "keep calm and carry on." if it is that what you mean. not new, but rather effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sick of the snowing. Please Spring, come sooon

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stroke of luck to find your blog and on a Saturday of all days when I can indulge in few hours of going through your posts, this place looks wonderful.
    This prolonged winter is really not making anything very easy but I've also decided to shrug my shoulders with indifference and just carry on just like you say :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Jenny from the Dos Family I am doing my best to convice that stubborn Winter to get asleep ;) sick of snow here too!

    @ Veronika now it is you making my day. thank you for those nice words; sometimes this world of blogging brings up the most precious and interesting connections. browings through your blog, right this moment. so let us carry on, directly into Spring and into the sunlight.

    ReplyDelete