March 14, 2013

a special one

Nothing better than waking up to coffee and presents in bed, a lot of love in the mailbox and the sun, giving her best to make this a great day. It is my birthday and though we're still a bit knocked out in here in the Fishbowl, from all those ups and downs over last week, things are bright. I had a wonderful time, feeling very special, and I couldn't think of a better way to start into the next year. Thank you love, thank you family, thank you friends, wherever you are right now, every single one of you is very special and I am truly gifted to have you in my life.

3 comments:

  1. That first picture looks so sweet and full of love! I hope you had a wonderful day and yes: I'm happy that you felt very special, that's a great feeling and we all deserve that once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh shit, happy belated birthday. I hope you had a great day xxxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the birthday wishes!!

    ReplyDelete