February 17, 2013

queen of colors

As most weeks of this year so far, this hasn't been a super easy one. Not too bad either, simply a bit of a dragger. But hey, what do you expect, we're entering the second half of February? This, at least to me, is the toughest time of the year. Seldom sun, business and creativity running rather slow and the people I meet, very often appear a little bit withdrawn from normal self. Just like me. So this week's Queen of Color is nothing else but a consequent result to the current weather report. This week's Queen of Colors is purple. Purple, as I have learned, is the color of good judgement, of  spiritual fulfillemt and of purpose. Exactly, what is needed. Have a great week and dream a little about Spring. It is just around the corner, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment