February 10, 2013

queen of colors

For the first time in my entire life, I was super lucky, finding the most amazing vintage furniture. Of course, there have been old cupboards, couches and drawers before, but this time it was different. On Friday, by accident actually, we've spoted those beautiful shelves from the sixties. Perfect for our living room, in great condition and what was even more surprising, for free. Can you believe that? We've called the guy who offered them and a friend promised, to help the husband picking the beauties up, by sunday morning. For three days, I have been really nervous. I just couldn't believe how lucky we were and secretly feared, the deal might be blown in the end. It didn't. Since three hours, we're building the most amazing shelves up. This week's Queen of Colors is brown, brown, brown. What an impressive start into the Year of the Snake. I am dancing. And I promise to show my favourite brown within the next week.

1 comment:

  1. yeah, seems like there is a lot of luck in the air for all of us :)

    ReplyDelete