January 05, 2013

picturing it

island crossing
the art of going slow
the memory jar

late night geometry
Over the last days, besides still inhaling the newness of this year, I was working a some more images for my shop on society6. This time they are mainly details from different EnviromentInstallations, like the Memory Jar or Spoiled By Available Landscapes, which we had here at the Fishbowl. And I have to say, I am pretty happy with the results. The images look pretty cool and they definitely do tell more of a story, than I would have ever expected. So if you are interested, I would love to hear what you guys are thinking. Having the opportunity, of learning about other people's ideas on your work, is the best part of being an artist. At least for me. Over all those years, it helped me grow artistically and to develop a more distinctive way to create. And it is clear, this road is long not traveled to an end. It never will be. This day though is, coming to an end. I wish you a wonderful Saturday night. See you tomorow.

5 comments:

  1. they are great. happy sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much @petra happy sunday to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am drawn to the memory jar, can you tell me more about it?
    i find it beautiful. makes me think of this dream i have of collecting smells in jars...like a museum of smells. i think i wrote about it in my blog once.

    http://rararabarber.blogspot.co.il/search?q=smells

    ReplyDelete
  4. @sarapirat thank you so much. I did send an explanation on the "memory jar" to your post on putting smells in a jar. have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete