December 19, 2012

fresh prints in the shop




For a little over two years, I have been shooting and collecting images around the Fishbowl. The small and the big things that have been happening, which resulted in quite a number of photographs, that mean a lot to me. And to simply not let them dissapear in some folder, I've decided to work on them and to open up a little shop.

From now on, you can easily purchase them online over Society6. The prints are offered there in different sizes and shapes, as postcards, on stretched canvas and even framed. And they'll get shiopped all over the world too.

So, if you like my way of picturing the world and want to own a little piece out of my little Fishbowl world, come on over to Society6 strolling. I would love to meet you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment