November 05, 2012

"one night show"

This post got a lot of pictures, but I can't help it. Still busy, sorting out all of saturday night's impressions; I couldn't feel any more happy and accomplished. Everything has been unbelievable. All there is to say at this point, is that "a fair sprinkling of gunpowder" went more than great. Actually, much better than anything I could have made up in advance. Thank you so much, thank you for every one who came by, for all the feedback and for the laughter. We had a blast. One of the ideas of the show's concept was, to sell out the complete EnvironmentInstallation within one night. And what can I say, we've almost made it. There is only a small number of "integrity" (gin infused with thyme, lemon and agave syrup) and "money" (hand carved soap) left. From now on, everything can be purchased directly at the Fishbowl. Until the absolute last piece is gone. And right now, this happy artist will take the dog and have some time in the woods. Have a wonderful week.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you that it went so well! And the pictures look great, just perfect for the ones who couln't be there... I love the drawings you made, they look fragile and the soap installion looks just wonderful! Enjoy the feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the photos...would love some of your goodies!!!!Am into Gin!!! might have a G&T now in Aegina...xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks amazing. and I'm still upset that I missed it. three days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @céline thank you so much. we really had a great time!

    @kiwisue watch out for goodies over the next day. btw. I still owe you a giveaway. shall I send it to Aegine, maybe?

    ReplyDelete