November 30, 2012

on riding a calm thing

A feeling to which I return to quite often, is getting lost within the speed of day-to-day life. And by speed, I mean fast hours, as much as incredible slow ones. This feeling basically sums up this week. Nothing else. A week filled with small parts of uneventful occurences and with some glorious routines. A deer came by and added a little glitter, so did the rollercoaster ride called creative brainstorming. Right now, there is the idea of snow bashfully coming down on this city. And me, spending a few more hours at my desk, somewhere between updating and remembering what could be so precious by tomorrow. "In between" can be delightful, that is my latest finding.

3 comments:

  1. 'in between' is a strange place. can be all things, no thing. glad it's good for you right now.

    tony bennett!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Monica yes, it can be all sorts of things. and of course, it as changed today already. but the feeling it has when it is good, that is something I will return to by now. as often as possible ;) and tony bennett. oh YES!

    @Petra a deer on a postcard, that came with a wonderful present by a good friend.

    ReplyDelete