November 03, 2012

"last minute impressions"


There has never been a time, when I've finished things early. As long as I can think of, only shortly before deadline, the work finally came to a point, I felt at least comfortable with. This time, during the preparations, something clicked much earlier. It's late in the Fishbowl, but all the paintings, the potion, the soaps, all is done and to be honest, it feels good. Something tells me "a fair sprinkling of gunpowder" is going to be great. Despite the fact, I have never before worked in so many different fields for one show only, going to bed with the joy of a certain accomplishment is nice. A little more than this. There is still nervousness, but in a rather exciting kind of way.

So, if you happen to be in the Berlin area tomorrow, come on over. Have a look, try the Integrity Potion, get a Money Soap or simply show some love. I would love to welcome you all.

Atelier Schmidt
Sanderstraße 20
12047 Berlin-Neukölln
Starts at 7 p.m.
the Pop-Up-Bar & the Installation Sale 
start around 10 p.m.

P.S. I miss Lilli. Terribly.

2 comments:

  1. I'll come next week to show some love. and maybe you can explain then what integrity potion is :) good luck with everything today. and have fun!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish I could visit you! It's sounds wonderful so enjoy it and have a good time! good luck!

    ReplyDelete