September 06, 2012

"presents & preparations"

artwork by Céline Schroeder
After a very short night, it is back into the studio. Feeling far too blurry for this, but as my Grandfather always said:" You choose it." Tonight the Fishbowl will open it's doors to be part of First Thursday Berlin and there is still a lot to prepare. Used to the Open Studio routine, this time, I am acutally quite excited. Hoping for some interesting hours.

Besides that, I have finally brought myself, to give Twitter a try. I know I am a little bit of late bloomer here, but if you are in the mood for a little more Fishbowl action, it would be a pleasure to meet you there. Let's have a look into how much fun this it.





7 comments:

  1. that first shot is dreamy.
    i've tried twitter several times and just don't enjoy it. but obviously i'm in the minority.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos! When you get a chance I'd love it if you could check out my blog.

    Xaimarys ♡
    www.ajumbled-mess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you good luck for tonight and most of all: enjoy and have a good time! And let me know how you like twitter... I don't use it, so I'm curious what you think of it. And have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a talented artist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @céline @monica I have resisted Twitter for long, but so far have to say, I like it. as many things, it is probably a matter of the dose ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great saying by your grandfather! i liket that!

    ReplyDelete