September 02, 2012

"focused times"

Nothing's gonna stop me now. Well, maybe a sore throat does. But only a little bit. This has been one busy week; new shelves, rearranging, competitions and some grumpy handy men included. The grumpiness has been smoothened with some good coffee though and now it feels so good to have accomplished almost everything on the list. Besides, I have watched the impressive documentary about Maya Lin, the designer of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Washington. I did know very little about her and the struggle, that came with winning the competition. Her calm, but steady strength totally amazed me. I guess, less fuzz and a bit more on the focus side, would do me good as well. Even more so, as the next week will be a tough one too. On power, focus and sweets on top. Have a wonderful week.

4 comments:

  1. I try to think about your post next week: power, focus and sweets on top! What a great line to start to the new week. I also try to remind the "less fuzz", also an important one! wish you a good start as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy monday to you, too. and I hope you are recovering from your cold. mine is certainly taking its time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Focus focus focus!
    Sending some superpower your way, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Maya Lin documentary sounds interesting. I'll have to check it out. Best of luck with your show!

    ReplyDelete