August 27, 2012

"and it became monday"

A weekend filled with flowers, with a good dose of Pacific, with rhythm and with Fall slightly kissing Autum; it was such a pleasure of being in the spot of somewhere else. And being in the middle the same time. Sometimes it is, and this is of course nothing I came up with, to step aside and follow yourself and your longing. The bittersweet part of it, I'd give a lot to be back right now, back down to my other home. Back by the sea, the Pohutukawa and those incredible clouds. But it is the beginning of a busy week and I'd rather get shopping for some studio shelves and put the dreaming up for later. Besides, bittersweet isn't the worst flavor at all. To a good week and to some loving on Monday.

4 comments:

  1. no, bittersweet is good. being happy all the time is overrated, and doesn't work in the long run anyways. at least that's what I think!

    happy Monday!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's the problem with bittersweet... I just love that word, it says is all! I wish you a nice week, with dreaming while you're shopping;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures made me dream away too.
    This week has been a little busy and I enjoyed looking at all this flowers and exotic pictures.
    Just for a few minutes a little island break.
    Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful images...have a wonderful week. :)

    ReplyDelete