May 13, 2012

"luck on a string"


This has been some kind of a week; riding a rollercoaster would have been nothing compared to the last seven days. A lot of phonecalls, even more emails, food on the run and far too little time in the studio; we are still feeling quite breathless in the Fishbowl. And in sunny dancing mood. Yes, very sunny. Though in the middle things felt tiring and a bit hopeless, really big things are on the way now. I cannot wait to share the wonderful news, but for a few more days we will simply cross our fingers and stay quiet. As hard as this is for me. On top on all the amazing stuff, I have won something, which usually doesn't happen to me. Thank you liv + dave for the nice surprise. The next thing on my list is a great dinner, with the husband tonight, and hopefully another inspiring week ahead. Somebody out there to pinch me?

4 comments:

  1. enjoy it!!! and I'm soooooo curious ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. None of us would pinch you, Annton. We would much rather see you glide around in a sunfilled fishbowl, vibrant and happy. Working, not aimlessly, but stretching towards new light, new challenges! Curious is the word, yes!
    Amazing new week, Annton!
    Kisses,
    Lilli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds exciting....tell me, tell me! :) Greetings from busy vienna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY. Congratulations. I hope you can use the iPad case, otherwise fell free to tell them if you prefer an iPhone one. I am sure they will exchange for you.

    ReplyDelete