April 02, 2012

"nothingful"

We had a wonderful weekend in the Fishbowl. Nothing spectacular, which has been the best part of it. The week before was so busy, that I was absolutely happy with a handful of ordinary stuff. No better things to do than cleaning, cooking, sleeping and watching a couple of movies on the couch. On that note; Drive felt weird to me. Though the pictures were enticing, the music captivating and everything made sense, I found it overwelming in it's brutality. In the end all the beating, the shooting and torturing totally turned me off. Call me a chicken, but I believe, the movie could have been more convincing without all that.

4 comments:

  1. I haven't seen the movie yet and got mixed reviews from friends. not sure what to do now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is worth watching, just be prepared to hide behind the dcouch once in a while...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! is that a room in your house? It's beautiful! I love the floor and that cabinet....
    I haven't seen the movie yet, I always put it back, and your comment on it makes me doubt it more, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Céline yes, this is our kitchen. nice to hear, that you like it. the cabinet, I sanded and painted it myself. it was a run-down flea market find and I am kind of proud, how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete