March 21, 2012

"picture me"

Most of the time you will find everything, but an awful lot of pictures with my face around the Fishbowl. When receiving those pictures in the mail today, I thought it might be nice to give you a tiny idea who's actually behind all these stories. The pics have been shot for an interview by a former colleague from university. Bernd Wannenmacher. Back in the days, we have been studying Theatres, Film and Television Science together. Now look what has come out of it. Thank you so much, Bernd.


9 comments:

  1. I love you so so much. Your smile fills me with happy fever!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you ;-) I find it hard to post pictures of me, very nice of you! I like the first one: with the cameras..

    ReplyDelete
  3. He took great pictures. Love your necklace. Is it amber?

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for the compliments!

    @Liv yes, it is amber. an unfinished string from an old jeweller. actually, I suffer from a serious amber addiction ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As much as I love to see your bright smile, I really, really like the second photograph. So symbolic and emotional, it captures, I think, one of the reasons why you carry your creative soul.
    Beautiful!
    Lilli xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Lilli Actually it does capture more than that; all where we came from, all that we are and all that we turn too. Roots, obstacles and grounds, turning into strength. Oh, Lilli, I know you know what I am talking about. Feeling that love. Annton xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love you i love you i love you i love YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! beautiful beautiful beautiful YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i sing songs of sweet PRAISE to you and marvel in your BEAUTY!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete