March 20, 2012

"ideas of tomorrow"

With Emma recovering from surgery and piles of mail and books to works through, there is not a lot of noisy or exciting stuff going on in the Fishbowl. Moving deep inside, holding some breath and enjoying a studio flooded with spring light, I cannot wait to go back to painting by tomorrow. It is all a matter of balance and of taking some things as they come. If only I would believe myself such, just a little bit more often. For today it does work. Another season has arrived.

5 comments:

  1. lovely blog. I'm new here so I'm not sure who Emma is but I do hope she recovers from her surgery well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess Emma is the dog. looks too cute, even tho I guess she would like to get rid of the bandages :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @a "cheery" disposition: welcome around.

    yes, emma is the family dog. cute, but a queen. knowing what she wants. she is already so much better this morning. with the drugs having left her body. she good in letting us run. have a great day everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best for Emma and have fun painting tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, swimming with the current often yields new moments of bliss, or at least contentment.

    ReplyDelete