February 28, 2012

"where there is light, there is shadow"

Last night I attended a book launch in one of Germany's goverment buildings. Since schooldays, which has been actually twenty years ago, I have never been there. At least not inside one of the huge conference rooms; after running through security checks and equiped with a sparkling visitor's pass. Strangely I felt right at home there and absolutely comfortable within in the premises. When leaving, I noticed there had been a lot of light bulps and luminous installations throughout the building.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, I love the one with all the coloured light-balls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool photos. there is so much you can do with light, i am always collecting ideas for my one day house, wherever i go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the notion and the pictures! Just came from Berlin and was enchanted, as always!

    ReplyDelete