February 02, 2012

"paper horizon"

In the middle of it, it seemed like there is no horizon ahead and not a lot of such behind me, but finally it is done. The upcoming months are structured, planned and kind of pinned to the wall next to my office table. Likely there will be changes coming or new stuff will pop up, but it feels incredibly liberating to have all the ideas and deadlines out off my head. Room for the really creative stuff, so to say. Tomorrow my studio will have me back. Hopefully it will be an easy start, after almost a month. The next hours though, will be spent with hot tea and a huge piece of white-chocolate-cake. Not as bright as the neighbor's cake, we have shared lately, but even more luscious. Thank you husband for that. Thank you paperwork, for leaving me that light hearted.

No comments:

Post a Comment