December 27, 2011

"the opposite"

One happy moment directly influences the next one; the understanding of this, must have been my greatest Christmas present this year. What an amazing thing to spent the Holidays with people who are close to your heart and who make you feel very special. Thank you, family and friends, for such easy going, delicious, loud laughing and cosy hours. I have loved every minute of it and can't wait for another magic night to farewell the old year and welcome the sparkling new. I hope you all had such a good dose of fun, love and joy. Sometimes things simply cannot get any better.

1 comment:

  1. I am very, very happy for you, Annton. And I can imagine it feels extra special enjoying some quiet time after all the work you have been doing. I wish you all a wonderful time. More time to label under 'immensity' and 'love'.
    xx Lilli

    ReplyDelete