November 19, 2011

"preparations & other sins"

The Fishbowl is in full swing, preparing another Speak Easy Club. Since last night the husband is cooking and smoking around the stove, a lovely break included, to make it a great studio night for our guests and for us. I was playing with a new recipe for the welcome drink; filling up rosmary, lemon and gin for a champagne cocktail. A weird experience to work with alcohol in the morning, but as the streets are dark now, I can't wait to try it. I believe we are up to having a wonderful meal. For all my vegetarian readers, the menue includes a lot of vegetables too, only when these go into the pans, I will be in no state to post any pictures no more; hopefully taking a shower and making myself a proper looking host.


Menue

*Cappuccino of
Brussel Sprouts

*Osso Bucco
with oven baked Fennel
&
Polenta

*Pumpkin Strudel
&
Espresso Parfait


Before I totally forget it; the bell system is fixed. No more annoying noise. Thank you for the nice comments and questions on how I cope with the sound. I am plug free since three days. Now, there are flowers to arrange and candles to lit. Have a wonderful night too.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to have dinner at your place! looks and sounds wonderfull, hope you had a great night!

    ReplyDelete