November 09, 2011

"one night show - the second"

Another round of pictures from "spoiled by available landscapes". Three days ahead, I am getting closer to a realistic and more steady feeling around the show. This time, the feeling is pretty good. When exhibiting an EnvironmentInstallation, it always takes a bit of distance to understand what has worked well and which parts might need a bit more work. Especially when the installation includes some special pieces or like this one, is unsually minimalistic. A style that I am not used to yet and that does not allow any visual tricks. Not easy, but pleasant. What I am getting used to, is my current addiction. Since I have learned how to make it, thanks to Jennifer, I have managed to store an impressive dose of almond milk in the frigde. What a deliscious stuff that is. Probably in the run to become my winter addiction number one.

2 comments:

  1. Great photo of the kids. Good luck on your exhibit, hope it goes well for you. :)

    ReplyDelete