October 06, 2011

"winners announced & a little invitation"

picture by liv+dave=
drawing by Céline Schroeder
picture by mothwise
These are the winners of the little anniversary competition and about your thoughts on Fall. Congratulations and thanks for all the wonderful comments and emails, I did receive over the last days. They are very much appreciated. As all three of the winning ladies run incredible blogs themselves, I have decided to not only announce their names, but introduce you to their wonderful places. Each blog is quite individual and special, what they have in common, is that they are more than worth a visit. I kind of love this world of pictures and thoughts, that gives me the chance to meet such talent. Alright, I am going to have some spicy Asian dish for tonight, as it is ugly and pouring outside, and you have a good read.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Annton. For surprising me, and making me so happy! That's some company you put me in, I'm humbled.
    Much love,
    Lilli

    ReplyDelete