October 20, 2011

"eyes know"

Last night I have stayed up much longer than I should admit. This morning, getting up had been the same story. Only the other way around. Still, there have been enough studio hours in both stories, enough spending time with a stranger, while painting her. A lot of stirring seem to happen around the world right now; some I like, others I am pretty sceptical about. Some I even follow with disgut. In the middle of all that, I felt safe getting lost in a her eyelashes, waiting for my mind to develop an opinion on all those changes. Time will probably tell, if they are going to be huge thunderstorms, clearing the air, or simply overrated breezes. For tonight, painting might be the smartest move.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you can think about all the problems in the world while painting or drawing, you're mind just goes on and on, but all that matters is the painting...

    ReplyDelete